Grade V – Tusla Recruit
|Heuston South Quarter, Saint John's Road West, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland|
|Salary: See Description for Details|
|Administrative and Clerical||Permanent|
|Closing Date: 15/03/2021||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 18/02/2021|
The Child and Family Agency was established on 1st January 2014 and is responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children. It represents the most comprehensive reform of services for the development, welfare and protection of children and the support of families ever undertaken in Ireland. It is an ambitious move which brings together some 4,000 staff who were previously employed within Children and Family Services of the Health Service Executive, the National Educational Welfare Board and the Family Support Agency.
The Child and Family Agency has responsibility for the following range of services:
- Child Welfare and Protection Services, including family support services
- Family Resource Centres and associated national programmes
- Early years (pre-school) Inspection Services
- Educational Welfare responsibilities including School completion programmes and Home School Liaison
- Domestic, sexual and gender based violence services
- Services related to the psychological welfare of children
- Adoption & Alternative Care
Further information is available on www.tusla.ie
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Team Management and Human Resources:
Education and Training:
Health & Safety
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Applicants must by the closing date of application have the following:
- Have at least 2 years’ administrative experience as relevant to the requirements of the role
- Have experience of working in a Recruitment environment delivering a high volume efficient recruitment service.
- Have supervisory experience.
- Have experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders and customers, as relevant to this role.
- Have experience of managing and delivering multiple concurrent pieces of work.
- Possess sufficient administrative capacity to discharge the functions of the grade/post.
A candidate for and any person holding the office must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the office and be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
Each candidate for and any person holding the office must be of good
Candidate Information Pack TR 2021.pdf
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application